Friday, January 14, 2011

Few and Far Between

Gosh, do I feel lame. I had meant to share some great New Years post but I forgot.

I have wanted to participate in some online challenges but laundry tempted me.

I've wanted to spend some time in my craft hole but school projects have become a constant source of my attention leaving me tired.

But, no more! I ignored all this yesterday and made three cards! Two were for challenges because those can light a spark to get me thinking. The other one I needed to do for a special event on Monday. I figured I could spread these out over a couple of days and it might keep people interested in this little ol' blog of mine. Here goes...



I'm actually late on this one because to participate I was supposed to have had this done by yesterday morning. Part of it was done yesterday morning, but that doesn't matter, does it? I've been mending clothes lately and came across this felt in my fabric box. I pulled it out so I could cut out some shapes with my Big Shot (did I tell you I got one? I'm having fun with it!). With some of the scraps I twisted and rolled and turned to make felt rosettes. The flowers were so cute I thought I could use them on a card, which would be perfect for the CREATE blog challenge for this week which was to use felt on a card. I added some stamped leaves after looking at it and thinking the card looked bare and I have to say, it is much better with the leaves!

I'll have another card to share soon, maybe even later today. Happy Friday!

No comments: