Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anyone for Salmon Leftovers?



As I was looking through the summer images, I struggled a bit with the Public Market stamp. I've walked through the market in Seattle, famous for the flying salmon, so I thought I'd put another lovely pink fish on a card. I'd found this sketch on SCS a while back and it worked out almost perfectly. The colors were a combination that I had seen in a Pottery Barn Kids catalog. I really like the red - gives the card some pop!

stamps: market, salmon, best fishes by A Muse Artstamps
paper: lime peel notecard, swiss red, cobalt blue, sky blue by A Muse Artstamps
other: Copic marker, colored pencils, pop dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I've been so swamped I haven't had a chance to comment on anything :( So I'll try to catch up here! Love what you did with the market! I love that stamp but it is a bit tricky to use - your layout is perfect. I think the mermaid surfboard is my favorite though - it's just too cute! Great job this week!