Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost Summer

Can't tell by looking out my window since it is raining, again. I was hoping for some warm up this week so that the water at the pool won't be too cold this weekend. Wait, did I just say the pools are opening this weekend? It is Memorial Day weekend so soon? Can't believe it.

Well, to get you in the mood for summer fun, A Muse is sharing some inspiring ideas for the season. Today I have a card that you could use for a Father's Day card. I decided to keep it really simple, no gems, no ribbon, no glitter, no nuthin'. Just hardcore PLAIN!



I said it was plain, right? Maybe the salmon isn't that plain, but it needed just a burst of color. I still think it would be perfectly acceptable in my husband's eyes as a "man" card. I have some more ideas to share tomorrow. Yes, ideas. That is plural for more than one idea!

stamps: fishing pole, best fishes, salmon by A Muse Artstamps
paper: white notecard, watermelon, french roast paper by A Muse Artstamps

3 comments:

cheiron said...

SO cute! The salmon really makes it pop!

Novell said...

Mmmm, love me some salmon!

I'm sure any guy would appreciate the missing embellishments. This is perfectly manly!

Glenda J said...

Perfect masculine card! The salmon is terrific!