Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picnic Time



Good morning! Yesterday I hinted that there would be lots of fun new things headed your way from A Muse and this is just the first of many things I can (finally) share with you. This is from a clear set of stamps of some long retired A Muse images.

I chose the picnic basket to make an entirely too easy card. I was being lazy, I promise. I just wanted to work on some colored pencil work. When the coloring spaces are small, I like to reach for the pencils, sharpen those tips really well, and get to coloring. It doesn't take long since it is a small image, but it soothes me. I do this with my kids; we like to sit and color together while listening to some fun music. Coloring makes us happy.

There are lots of other amuse-bouche today; hope you find lots to entice you.

10 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

Your card makes me happy! Love this design!

Dawn said...

Your coloring is perfect!

Michellem said...

What a super clean & simple card!!

CraftyEngineer said...

So fun, Elena. Love it!

Novell said...

I love it. It would make a lovely gift card with a bottle of wine!

JulieHRR said...

Oh, girl!!! You had me at white space!!! *mondo grin* Love this, Elena!

Frozenstamper said...

Love this so CAS! Great way to work the sentiment in at the top too!

Glenda said...

Love all the white space and the doodle line. Great colouring!

Jill Grace said...

I love this Elena! THis card *soothes* me ;) It's a very satisfying design

Becky Rusher said...

What a perfect card, Elena! I love your coloring and adding the doodled lines was perfect!