Friday, February 5, 2010

I Might Just Get Some Crafty Things Done...

... since the forecast is for 18-24 inches of snow here. I am not a parent who complains that the kids are home again from school, though I know that the teachers will have a hard time making up the lost days. But snow should be enjoyed, not dreaded, so we are glad to have another snow day this week.

Between outside playtime and chores, I am allowing myself a little bit of a snow day, too. I am letting the kids watch TV way more than usual so that I can stamp during the day. What a wonderful guilty pleasure it is to stamp during the day! I managed this card last night because I knew the kids would not be going to school today. This is an SCS Clean and Simple challenge card - Cut It Out!.



I have been working on some things today, but nothing really ready to share. Just exercising the stamping muscles a bit.

card info: cranberry notecard, swiss red sheer ribbon, black pearls, Fancy Alphabet clear set by A Muse, pop-dots.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this Elena - great idea to cut the letters :)
I know it's hard from where you are, but enjoy that snow! I WISH we had snow days, the best I can hope for are fire days, LOL