Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mini Calendar Idea #1

So, Miss Geeta, over there in Austin, TX, issued a play-along for some A Muse Addicts to choose one A Muse stamp a make a series of cards. Now, I did this recently with the new compass stamp and it was a fun challenge. I wanted to try it again but I couldn't figure out what to use.

I had seen these calendar cards online and thought I could use the mini calendar that Linda shared last December to make my own. I managed to make three cards with the mini calendar and I will share these with you for the next couple of days. Here's the first.



Despite this card having a bit more on the embellishment end than usual for me, I'm very pleased with it. I rooted around my paper flowers stash and my gingham ribbon, neither of which I had used in a loooooooong time. I know I am not alone when I say, I've gotta start using these things! Stop by tomorrow and I'll have another mini calendar card for you.

card info: calendar.pdf, tiny heart, hugs and kisses, twinkle heart sticker, chiffon pink notecard, cranberry and natural white papers by A Muse, paper flowers, ribbon by May Arts, scallop border and fancy frame punches, Slice machine.

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

eeeek! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Joyce said...

Super cute, Elena! I love how you punched the calendar with the fancy square.

Geeta said...

I, too, have seen and liked those calendar cards everywhere but your card is beautiful! Way to get out those things in your stash. I need to do that!

JulieHRR said...

PERFECTION!!! ...........THUD!!!

Diana Brandt said...

Thanks for shariing this