Friday, August 28, 2009

Who's Ready for a Li'l Spook?

Hooray for some spooky fun! Halloween has become such a big holiday and A Muse does it right. I know, I know. You're thinking, "Who sends Halloween cards?" Well, I always send cards to nieces and nephews and family friends with kids and as these kids get older, the spookier the card, the better.

There are some fantastic new images, spooky and otherwise, that are perfect for kids' cards. The one below is one of my new favorites. It is a little bit spooky and just a bit cute, too. Take a look-see:



I love that I can mix this with older images to create a simple card. Plus, check out the notecard - slate! It is a nice dark grey, just what you need for Halloween, that you can stamp on with black ink and it doesn't disappear. Yipppeee! I'd say it can't get any better than that, but there is so much more still to share with you. Be sure to check the A Muse News blog for more inspiration, as well as the blogs for Creative Team members.

4 comments:

cheiron said...

Love this! Looks great on the slate notecard.

Unknown said...

great card! don't you love the slate notecards?! i can't wait to get my hands on the spooky house too.

Novell said...

This is a perfect kid card!! Totally cute and not too spooky.

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute!! Great card!