Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Winter Elegance

Have you had time to take a gander at the Winter Elegance Kit? If you look here, you'll see the complete contents of the kit as well as a few peeks of cards you can make when you take an online class with Julie Ebersole as the instructor. Oh my, that Julie can be such a tease! I can't wait to see what she has made. In the meantime, I have another card to share with you.



I am always in need of thank you notes for the holiday time and this will be perfect to replicate so that I can have some on hand. I love this small pine cone, don't you? It s small, but not too tiny that it is difficult to color. I actually used it to practice with my colored pencils.

I'll have another card for you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

love how you colored the pine cone. don't you just love the font on the sentiments in this set. so elegant!

lexi said...

very pretty! i love the way you did the corners on the layered image!

(somehow my comment ended up on the wrong post--lol!)