Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Goodbyes

My big kids still have two and one half days left of school, but the summer has started in their heads. I think it begins when the initial desk cleaning begins and large amounts of paper come home. These things just can't wait until the last day of school! Plus, there have been field days, parties and productions. Soon, it will be time to say goodbye to school.



With so much going on, I've been unable to post here. But, today, a treat! I have a card that I am planning to send to a friend who has just left her job (another goodbye) in order to start a PhD. program. She loves water and boats, so I made up this little good luck/going away card for her.


By the way, a little ol' thing called A*Muse*A*Palooza started today! There will be some fun games and challenges (these have already started) leading up to the main event - unveiling some awesome new products! Less than 25 day away. Be sure to check out the fun right here!

card info: notecard, sailboat, sun, waves, senitment and paper by A Muse, Copic markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fun card for a brave friend. I'm sure she will love it! :)

Laura said...

Awww...so relaxing!