Friday, April 24, 2009

Mixing It Up



It has been a long time since I have used a square note for a card base. That was one of the first things that drew me to A Muse; I liked the smaller size and shape. But all of the new colors and patterns being released in 4-bar size are so hard to resist. I really wanted to make a card with the panda on a polka dot card and this tiny black dot notecard was perfect.

Nothing really special about this card; just using images that work together and a little masking. But, I used an older sentiment with it. If you are looking for it on the A Muse website, you will have to search for it under "berry" because it is meant to be paired with the strawberry. This would be a fun friendship card for kids, I think, or, you could omit the "i like you" and subsitute a small "thank you."

Don't forget to head over to A Muse News to enter the contest for some free stamps and goodies! The contest ends today at noon PST, so get over there now!

card info: notecard, paper, panda, bamboo and sentiment by A Muse, black cardstock, pop dots, Koh-I-Noor colored pencils.

2 comments:

sherry czarnecki said...

love your berry comment with your panda bear!

Anonymous said...

Love it Elena! And I'm so with you on the square notes! :)