Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love Birds *sneak peek*

So this is a pretty simple card, very little coloring, but I added a fun element to it: I punched the holes for the ribbon with a heart shaped hole punch. I think that it adds some interest to the card, but the holes are just a little on the big side.


I know that this particular image was part of a few sneak peeks yesterday, but I had it already done and photographed, so I don't have a new image to share. But, did you notice the notecard and ribbon? Those a brand spankin' new!!!! A Muse has taken some of the basic colors from the 4.25" square notes and transferred those to the 4-bar size. And the pink ribbon is a lighter shade than the popsicle pink that is already out there.

Have fun checking out the other new images today! I'll be back with something new tomorrow, too.

card info: notecard, birds, sentiment and ribbon *new* by A Muse, branch by A Muse, Spica glitter pen, scallop punch.


7 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Oh my! ...new ribbon and notecards, too?!??! Cute card!

jill Grace said...

How lucky are we to get two sneak peeks from you in one day! This is adorable... I love the simplicity.

Heather said...

So cute, Elena!

Glenda said...

Great job Elena! I don't have the birds but I'm thinking about it now. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations.

jenstamps said...

I love the heart shaped holes great idea!!!

jenn shurkus said...

so sweet :)

Dawn said...

The love birds are so cute on that branch!