Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blessings Banner

Just a quick card that I made to send to a friend who just had a baby. I love this sheep for baby cards and I love the banners that The Saltbox Studio has, so I merged the two. The banners make great frames for images, which I love because it does some of the "mounting" work for me. I used my Copic markers to make the sky a nice blue, too. SO easy and fast - just my style!

Hope you are not iced/snowed in wherever you are. My kids are on their way to school today after ice and snow kept them home yesterday. The new President thinks we are a bunch of snow and ice wimps in this area, but he'd better get used to it. People wanted change to come to Washington, but I don't think that is EVER going to change!

card info: sheep, banner, sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, notecard and ribbon by A Muse, black cardstock, Copic markers - warm gray no. 2, new leaf, robin's egg blue, pop dots.


4 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty! I love the colors!

Glenda J said...

Great card Elena! Cute...
Stay warm!

Lisa said...

Love the colors of this card!! I just bought that set with the sheep and can't wait to play with it!! Thanks for the additional inspiration!