Friday, December 5, 2008

The Polar Express

Ok, confession, I have yet to sit through this whole movie. I've read the book a few times, but my kids watched this one with my husband and in-laws. I have no idea what I was doing! But, maybe this year we will all get to watch it together.

So, the challenge was to make a card using blues and whites and "LOTS of glitter." Well, glitter in 30 minutes? Ugh. BUT, I was up to the challenge. I decided to use the clear tree sets to make a wintry scene. I know, I added brown and a bit of red, and, well, maybe not a lot of glitter, but, my goodness, it is almost 10pm and I am TIRED! I'm not sure if I am going to make it for all the challenges. Anyway, here is my card:



I think I am almost ready for the third challenge! Maybe I need some chocolate...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it Elena!

Alanna Harris said...

that scalloped edge on your card is great...the glittery trees are gorgeous too!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it...the one red bird is perfect

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I like the contrast of the red bird. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! very peaceful...TFS! Tinla

Anonymous said...

very nice--i did a red cardinal in the snow, too!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely beautiful!!