Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey Ewes Guys



I'm not really one for puns but I couldn't resist :)

This card idea has been brewing in my head for a while now and I just got around to creating it. The little sheep came out on one of the new sets from The Saltbox Studio. The holly and sentiment are from past releases. However, these were meant to be together! I used colored pencils for this one. I learned a few tips from Julie this weekend regarding these pencils and I hope to get some more practice soon. I love the way white on kraft paper looks; I don't know why but it just works for me.

I have a couple more ideas for cards that I hope to make soon. If it rains, then, poor me, I can't get out to rake leaves, so I might be able to sneak a little stamping time this afternoon!

card info: sheep, sentiment and holly by The Saltbox Studio, notecard, papers and ribbons by A Muse, colored pencils and kraft cardstock.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

This is so very cute and catchy! Elena, I am so sorry we didn't have a moment to chat at the A Muse social, I SO wanted to connect with you before the night was over. It was such a short window and I saw you caught in conversation all night. It looks like you had a fabulous time with the team!

jenstamps said...

Elena this card is adorable! It kind of reminds me of a cozy winter sweater!

Dawn said...

I LOVE puns! thank you so much for making me laugh today!

Novell said...

I love this! It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful elena--i especially love how you used the holly!