Friday, October 10, 2008

Tie a Yellow Ribbon *sneak peek*



Here is another peek at one of the new images and sentiments from the Operation Hero Mail clear set. Actually, the tufts of grass are separate images, so I am giving you a look at a couple of new images. I combined those with one of the new tree images, but I added a yellow bow around its trunk. I haven't seen too many yellow ribbons lately, but I remember a few in my neighborhood a couple of years ago.

As you may have seen on the A Muse News blog, mail is extremely important to our armed services members. One of the reasons this card is so simple is to encourage ANYONE to make a card to send to deployed members of the Armed Forces. This card is very simple, no layers or embellishments, so kids and non-stampers could make cards. It would be a great community service project for kids and teens, too.

I hope you are getting excited about seeing this new set, as well as the printed notecards (aren't those fantastic?). I'll have more tomorrow!

all stamps and paper by A Muse, Copic markers

2 comments:

Lyndsay Breid said...

I love this, Elena!

jenstamps said...

This is so cute!!! I can't wait to see all the stamps!