Saturday, August 16, 2008

This One is for Linus *sneak peek*



These *new* Halloween stamps have been so much fun to use in designs. When I saw this pumpkin stack, it reminded me of The Great Pumpkin that Linus searches for on Halloween night in the old "Peanuts" TV special. Linus is probably my favorite character because I had (have!) a much loved blanket from birth that I carried around with me, too. So, I decided to make a little scene of Linus' pumpkin patch. I meant to color in the background so that it looked like evening, but I adhered it before I remembered - whoops!

I know (some of) you are just stopping by for the sneak and have other places to check out, so come back tomorrow and I will have something else to share.

card info: notecard, papers, ribbon and images by A Muse, Copic markers - honey, apricot, grass green,sand, Spica glitter pen, black pen.

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

This adorable!! I'm so lovin' all the peeks!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!!

The great pumpkin is one of my all-time favorites. The first watching of The Great Pumpkin is a big deal in my house every year. =)

Love the card!

Pamela said...

I love it! Awesome sneak peek!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Elena!! We love Linus and the Great Pumpkin over here too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just love this!! Must buy! Must buy!!