Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Little Late to the Peeks...



While I was away, the new images from The Saltbox Studio were released. It took me a while to get around to making some cards with the sets, so I am just now doing it. I like the way primitive images look, and if I can make simple, clean lined designs, it is great! Here, I took the large heart image from the
Summer Banner set and mixed it with the sentiment from the Simplicity set. I added some black lines to the hearts to give it a "stitched" look. If I had a smaller needle, I would have tried actual stitches. I will have some more new cards from The Saltbox Studio in the coming days, as well as sneak peeks from the *new* A Muse release SOON!

card info: images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, notecard and paper by A Muse, ribbon by May Arts, Copic marker - lipstick red.

No comments: