Monday, August 18, 2008

Another from the mini book *sneak peek*

Someone emailed me to ask about the file folder book and pages. It has been sitting in a drawer, untouched for a couple of years. Because it is black, I wasn't sure how I would be able to use it, but for Halloween pictures it is great. It is accordion style and has four pockets for four file cards. I can show the whole thing to you on Wednesday, but today, I will show you what a card looks like in the pocket:



And what it looks like when you pull it out of the pocket:



***I used the new kitchen black notecards here to mat the photo. To highlight the picture, I colored in the dots with a yellow marker***

It really is a very simple little project and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were templates out there for something like this. I just don't have time to poke around, not do I know where it might exist.

I have another sneak peek for you tomorrow, but it won't be from the mini book. It will be more useful year-round. Have a lovely day!

info: all stamps and cardstock by A Muse, mini file folder book by Office Werks, Copic markers - honey, apricot, canary yellow.

No comments: