Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Playing Games

My kids finished school last Friday, so we are now in summer vacation mode. That means very early morning or late night trips to the grocery store. I may be crazy having four kids, but I am not crazy enough to take them all grocery shopping with me!

Before school ended, my kids wanted to get their teachers a little something to say thank you. We got them gift cards to the local Great harvest Bread Co. I made some gift card holders shaped like tags, using up some chipboard letters that have been wasting away in a drawer. I like the way these turned out, so I kept the pattern. Here is a peek at the tags:



I need to take care of some fun stuff now. If you've registered for A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA and have checked the blog, you've seen that there is a new game this week. You can see the post here for more info. What I need to do, is reveal that I have a playing card that is NOT a correct answer. Here is my card:





Check out the other Creative Team members' blogs for more CLUE help today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those teacher gifts are adorable!! I love them and they look so fun!

Anonymous said...

These tag gift card holders are awesome!!!! I love how you used the chipboard letters too! You need to do a tutorial now to show us exactly how you made them. I would love to know how.

Anonymous said...

What a great teacher gift!!!