Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chick Magnet


Here's another card featuring the mother hen from the new release from The Saltbox Studio. I covered the hen with one of the A Muse clear stickers, then cut off the scallop edge. I had intended to add a magnet to the back of this, then adhere a glue dot to stick it to the ribbon so it could be used as a magnet, but I couldn't find the package of magnets in the drawer, so I nixed that idea. It would have been cute, though. I have a couple more cards to share, just got to get those photographed.

On the home front, I had a child come home from church with "Nurse Maid's elbow." It is a slight dislocation of the joint. It was worrisome enough to take a trip to the E.R., but the doc was able to just pop it back in place with very little drama. It was my first trip to the E.R. and I was so glad that we were there for less than an hour!

card info: image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, papers and clear sticker by A Muse, ribbon from my stash, pop dot, Copic markers - sepia, lipstick red, canary yellow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! The magnet idea would have been very cute to add too.

Glad your ER trip went smoothy and it wasn't too serious!