Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SPARK-ly *sneak peek*


Last Friday, Heather shared her "spark" with us here: use glitter. I love making sparkly cards for people, but I sometimes forget that element when I am in a quick mood. But these birdies, when colored in blue, needed a little bit more blue, and I found this pretty blue glitter and *presto-chango* a sparkly card happened.

There are so many new birdies in the new release from The Saltbox Studio and I really just love using them. I seem to want to use the birdies on all my cards now. I think that I need to watch birds in my yard to find some new ways to color the birds, though. I love the blue, but there really aren't that many blue birds out my window.

Don't forget, stampers, tomorrow is the release of these great new clear stamps! I'm sure that you'll find something that you have to have. Oh, and we get to share a new talent with you, too, in the form of a new Design Team member!

card info: images and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, notecard and papers by A Muse, glitter by Art Institute, Prismacolor watercolor pencils.

6 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Your "birdie" cards are so adorable! I have 4 Saltbox sets from January and can hardly wait to order these new ones! (from Sheryl in NM)

Anonymous said...

Love the glittery birds!!! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

very cute sparkly card!

Anonymous said...

Too cute ~ I love the glittery blue birds!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards as always.