Thursday, February 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy


Here is one thing that I really LOVE about The Saltbox Studio stamps - the unique sentiments! There are so many that I haven't even used yet, but I have lots of ideas. This card features a multi-purpose saying, one that I know I could use over and over again!

I think that my husband should give me this card! Just kidding :) But, I do spend a lot of time on my family/motherly duties and sometimes it would be nice to be acknowledged for the time I give (he does do this, by the way! I guess that my KIDS should be giving this to me, not my husband). I know I am not the only parent out there that thinks that way either. So this card is for all of you who take TIME to come and visit my little blog. It is just one more thing on your list of things to do, but I really appreciate those who take a gander at my cards and projects, and I really appreciate the comments and feedback that you give me, too.

basket image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, oval image and notecard by A Muse, ribbon by Martha Stewart, Prismacolor markers - sepia, cinnamon toast, sky blue light, lime peel, mocha light, Signo silver pen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute image and sentiment! I love the sentiment for cards to friends and family - we hang out with them often and they love to get my cards.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Elena!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me????? I had NO idea that you had a blog. You know that I'm a complete A Muse Artstamps whore. I can't wait to go through your archives and see your cards.

I'm so excited!!

p.s. Everyone is e-mailing me asking where you found the Michaels coupon. Did you sign up for e-mails?

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I can't wait to get this campion set. I NEED more of the Saltbox sentiments! :)