Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Saltbox Studio *sneak peek*


Another peek-a-loo for you today. This one comes from The Saltbox Studio set of basket stamps. This is so quick and easy which I love because I seem to always be short on time! This is one of my "go to" layouts for a card because simplicity is for me. Of course, if you look at the rest of The Saltbox Studio DT members' samples, you'll see how these images and cards can be so much more adorned and elaborate! That is a great quality in stamps - versatility. I hope to have time to share another card later today, but check out
The Saltbox Studio blog for more ideas AND a contest!!!! I have another card idea posted there today, too :)

card info: image and sentiment by The Saltbox Studio, kraft and black cardstock, paper by A Muse, ribbon by May Arts, brads form my supply, pop dots, Prismacolor markers - avocado, muted turquoise and sky blue light, Copic markers - canary yellow, sand.

No comments: