Saturday, December 1, 2007

O Holy Night (A Quickie)


This was a card I mass produced for the holidays while I was in Massachusetts. This was an easy one to carry along because it didn't require much. I glittered the stars before we left home, so the mess was minimal. I was able to get 25 done while I was talking to my family members or up early before the kids. I've been working on getting all of my holiday cards stamped and ready to go, as well as preparing for our annual Cookie Party that is coming up in two weeks. In fact, I have cookies baking as I type. I have made a few other things, but I haven't photographed those yet; my leaf raking duties keep calling me during nap time! It is on my to do list, so hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow.

card info: images, paper and sentiment by A Muse, pop dot, glitter by Stampendous, Prismacolor markers - sand, cinnamon toast, mocha light, muted turquoise, sky blue light, sunburst yellow, warm grey 20%, COPIC marker - baby skin pink.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really simple and lovely. Very good card to bring along for a trip.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the images. I'm sure everyone will love getting them for the holidays.

Michelle Clark said...

Great card Elena!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Elena!

Sheila said...

I love it!

Rhonda said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.