Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jingle, Jingle...



Here's another quick and easy stamped card for the holidays. I had a package of these tiny bells for a kids' craft project leftover and thought I'd be able to incorporate these into a card design. This works fine, but I think that I will go back to tweak it a bit. I think I'd like the bells to be a different lengths, for one thing. I just wanted to make sure that I shared at least once before we leave for Thanksgiving. I don't know if I'll be able to post again, but I do have something else to share.

card info: papers, note card, ribbon, image and sentiment by A Muse, tag by Making Memories, bell from my craft supply, Signo silver pen, jump ring, pop dots.



Here is another card that was featured as part of last week's A Muse weekly newsletter. The stamping tip here was to remember that the main focus can be put on a sentiment. I made a background pattern of random images, then stamped the sentiment and placed it prominently on the card.

card info: notecard, images, sentiment and ribbon by A Muse, tag by Making Memories, Sakura quickie glue pen, pop dots, glitter by Stampendous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Elena! I love the jingle bells card!

Rhonda said...

Adorable! i love the metal tags, and the cute jingle bell on the top card!! Super cute touch!

Anonymous said...

These are so great. Have a great turkey day!