Thursday, October 25, 2007

10-20-30 Tag

The Red Sox won LATE last night and I am a bit bleary this morning. But, my husband it away, so I've got to get four kids up and out the door soon! The lovely MJ at Inking Good Times tagged me for this game called 10-20-30 (what were you doing 10, 20 and 30 years ago). So, here goes:
10 years - I have been married for almost a year and a half. I am really just learning about my husband's passion for the Boston Red Sox.
20 years ago - I was in high school and in the fall I went to lots of football games to be rowdy and start "The Wave" with my friends. I didn't pay much attention to the Red Sox, either. I was an Orioles fan.
30 years ago - I had just started first grade. I wore a uniform jumper and hunter green knee socks (for 8 years!). To me, red socks were probably non-existent!

I'm not sure who to tag now, but here is a short list:

Amanda
Katie
Tracy
Connie

I hope that I can make it back to post later today. Before I do, though, gotta get some sleepy kids out of bed! Have a great day!

No comments: