Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Couldn't Resist This!


I usually walk right past the Dollar Spot section at Target. Last time I bought something there, it was all wonky and fell apart. But I saw these cute little tin pails in lots of colors and thought I could find a use for one. I bought the green since it was sort of a Halloween color and transformed a plain bucket into a treat pail for my little treat sacks. Again, this is quick and easy, made easier by my newly acquired Crop-A-Dile (sooo much fun)! The other materials were things sitting in my little drawers, waiting for a good use, and I think I found it. I am quite pleased with the end results :)

info: paper, sentiment and image by A Muse, sequins by Doodlebug, brads and chipboard letter by Making Memories, Staz-On ink, Stickles, ribbon by Strano Designs, pail from Target.

9 comments:

Tammy B said...

vute!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't resist??? I can't resist!!! (she shrieked!)

..............THUD!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Elena!

Courtney said...

What a great idea! It looks like there's a trip to Target in my future!

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU EXLAIN HOW YOU ALTERED THE PAIL. I LOVE THIS!

Anonymous said...

I GET IT NOW. I DIDN'T SEE THE INFO SECTION UNTIL AFTER I WROTE MY FIRST COMMENT. I LOVE IT SO SO CUTE ELENA. YOU ARE SO CLEVER.

Anonymous said...

dont you love the cropadile! very cute bucket!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Elena! I have a habit of buying things like this, but never get around to doing anything with them. The crop-a-dile is such a cool tool, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

cute bucket! i saw those at target the other day and now i think i'll have to go back and pick some up.