Saturday, August 4, 2007

Out of the Box

Lately I have been cruising through galleries and forums at Splitcoast Stampers. LOADS of info and ideas there. The wonderful Michelle started an A Muse addicts thread and it blossomed into a Yahoo group, started by Geeta. If interested, you should check it out!

Ok, so, while looking around over there, I found some neat designs called "out of the box." It is where you stamp an image, then trace and cut out a shape around the design so that it looks like the design is coming "out of the box." That probably makes NO sense. Anyway, I wanted to try it out. Below is what I came up with (I saw a similar design in the most recent Scrapbooks, etc. magazine). It is not exactly following the guidelines of the "out of the box" rules, but I kinda like how it came out. The colors are not ones that I use typically either, but it was some paper that I had that I need to use. I am hoping to get some stamping time in here this evening...I miss my little hole :)



card info: cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by ?, image and sentiment by A Muse, pop dots, quickie glue pen, glitter by Making Memories.

1 comment:

Michelle Clark said...

Super cute card. Thanks for the shout out for our little addicts club.