Thursday, July 5, 2007

Patriotic ATC


I made these as bonus ATCs for the wonderful stampers who participated in my last ATC swap. I had the star paper from last year and wanted to find a use for it. I have no idea the company, though, because it was scrap leftover and the company name part had been cut off. I guess I need a patriotic sentiment to stamp on things; I don't know if "happy summer" is right for this. I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday yesterday. We had a pie bonanza here. My brother made his first-ever apple pie and I made chocolate cream and pecan! And, the best part, all of the pies were delicious. I'm going to the gym today!
info: images and sentiment by A Muse, stickles, cardstock by The Paper Company.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love those ATC's!!! Lovely coulor!

Anonymous said...

I love these! I think the sentiment goes perfect. Love the colors too! ~PennyH

Nancy said...

How sweet of you...they're perfect!