Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I was tagged...

by Miss Priss herself, Liz. So here are seven random things:
1. I am the middle child of five.
2. I have lived in Northern Virginia my whole life.
3. I had the same phone number from birth until I got married and moved out of my parents' house (they still have it!)
4. I love college basketball, but I don't do the March Maddness pools.
5. All four of my children spent time in the NICU at birth.
6. I love koalas - one of the first stamps I owned, just for me, was a koala. I haven't used him in a long time, but I still have him :)
7. I love these smells: Band-Aids (but these don't smell like the ones in the tins), newly mowed grass, and Fritos.

Ok, so I don't know who to tag, but if you'd like to leave me something totally random about you here, please do.


***Some of you wanted to know the trick to lining up the stores. One thing is using a stamp positioner - a must for something like this! But first thing was to make masks of each shop, line these up on the card for positioning and "depth", then, very carefully stamp the shops. ***

No comments: