Saturday, July 14, 2007

Haunted Sneak Peek


Here is another Halloween image from A*MUSE A*PALOOZA 2007. The sentiment is also new :) As chance would have it, this stamps is also featured on the AP blog today as a "sneak peek/mini class" card. Take a look at what the ingenious Emily did with it here. Mine is not so ingenious, but I was short on time. This took less than 10 minutes to create, and that is the way I like it! I hope that I will have some time to stamp tonight. I've taken the last two night off of crafting so I could catch up on the Netflix we had received. Unfortunately, I fell asleep during the last half hour of each movie, even though I really wanted to watch! Now I have to find a few minutes to catch up on the endings. Hope you all are having a super Saturday. A*MUSE A*PALOOZA ends tomorrow. I hope you were able to make it to a participating store to have some of the fun!

card info: notecard, papers, images and sentiment by A Muse, ribbon by Strano designs, tag rim and safety pin by Making Memories, Prismacolor markers - cool grey 20% and Sunburst Yellow, diamond stickles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute Halloween card! I can't wait to see all the new stuff from Amuse. Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks. :)
~PennyH

Alhambra Club said...

What a gret card, love that stamp