Monday, June 18, 2007

Where have I been?

I know I posted earlier today (AP duties called!), but no card until 11:30pm?!?!? Well, today was the last day of school and I ended up with a different schedule than I've been used to, so here I am. I did get to stamp tonight and I hope I will be able to stamp tomorrow night, as well. Do you want to see what I did?

I know that the glitter challenge is over, but I am still trying to work on this Essential Glue pad and getting the results I want. I only used it on the waves, though. The glitter on the tree was done with the quickie glue pen.
Card info: notecard, images and sentiment by A Muse, Essential glue pad, quickie glue pen, glitter by Making Memories and Art Institute, Pebbles, Inc shimmer chalks.



One more for you tonight. This one I made just for fun. I am sure I will have a birthday person to send it to sometime soon, so into the box of birthday cards it will go. I had a little trouble matching the greens with this one. One ink color was too bright, another too subtle. Oh well. I may try it with some other colors when I have time.


Card info: notecard, images and sentiment by A Muse, ribbon by May Arts, Stickles.

No comments: