Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Stamper's Paradise

Well, for many of you, this is your local stamp store! I like going to Angela's because everyone there is friendly and they get to know you and what you like! Each week on the AP blog, they have been featuring stores from all over that will be participating in A*MUSE A*PALOOZA this summer. The first store was Colorful Creations in Hyannis, MA. I was just up in MA, but, sadly, didn't make it to the Cape. I heard from Jenn that Hyannis is really only about a 30 minute ride from where I was! Next time, Jenn, promise :)
The second store featured sounds like a fun little place out near St. Louis, called The Inkspot. My husband travels to St. Louis (well, its suburbs) about once a month. I think I should tag along sometime to check out The Inkspot.
The third store is located in Marietta, GA and is called Rubber Stamp Fantasy. What kinds of fantasies do you have about rubber stamps, I wonder? Unlimited spending would be nice, but a true fantasy!
The next featured store is in South Dakota, called Scatter Joy. They plan to have a fountain of chocolate at one of the A*MUSE A*PALOOZA events. Now what is better than rubber and chocolate?!?!
Artsy Tartsy, in Minnesota, has an Art Bar, where stampers get to play, play, play with stamps. That sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it?
The last store featured, so far, is Stampers! in Victoria, British Columbia. They plan to have a spinning wheel, much like the Wheel of Fortune, I imagine, one day where customers will be able to spin for freebies and discounts. These rubber stamp owners have really gone to great lengths to have amazing events for A*MUSE A*PALOOZA 2007!

No comments: