Sunday, June 17, 2007

A *little* bit of glitter for a *little* ATC

You could say a little goes a long way, huh? This time I used Stickles because I have more colors available to me in the glitter glue bottles. Stickles is also a little less messy to add to a card and a little cheaper (at least up-front costs). I made this (and 9 more) for a swap that MJ is hosting.


***MJ - don't look if you want it to be a surprise!***


I wanted fun summer colors and thought this paper would work. It reminds me of different flavors of sherbet. I am looking forward to making up the cards and ATCs for the swaps I am hosting. If you would like to sign up, please contact me (see link to the right side -->); I am still looking for a few more swappers and would love to "meet" more stampers. I will leave the swaps open through Monday night.

Ok, so on to the ATC:




info: image and sentiment by A Muse, patterned paper and brad by Making Memories, punches by Marvy Uchida, Prismacolor markers, liquid applique, Sakura stardust pen, Stickles, cardstock from my supply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

opps ... peeked anyway ... look forward to getting them! :)