Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's Up?


Another card that is a "scene" for the AP Design challenge #5. The idea for this card came from a Card of the Week a few months ago. I believe the designer was Michelle Wooderson. I love this little fishy and whale - good friends in the big ocean. I tried to make fishy more vibrant with each image before he splashed down. I also think the sentiment "birthday blowout" would work here.
Card info: notecard front, images and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock from my supply, stickles, Prismacolor marker and Sakura stardust pen.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Royalty said...

Oh my that is TOO CUTE!!! what an awesome card! and, you're right, "birthday blowout" would be hilarious too. You're so clever *winkandasmile*

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a clever card. Very creative, but I would expect nothing less from ya! Oh BTW...you've been tagged! :)

denny said...

So cute! I am so glad A Muse made you a guest designer... Yay!