Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Think SNOW!


Well, I am really not ready for winter, but I am trying to get set for the blizzard of fun fall and winter stamps coming in about 6 1/2 weeks! (Have you seen the sneak peek yet??) This is a card I made last year using an A*MUSE A*PALOOZA stamp I bought last July (loopy snowflake). It is hard to see, but the mittens were stamped in white ink on velvety brown paper, cut out and mounted over the same image stamped on the blue punched circle. I know green and brown are good colors together, but I like this light blue with brown, too.
Card info: sentiment and all images by A Muse *except for tiny snowflake by Peddler's Pack*, cardstock and brown paper from my supply, patterned paper by Basic Grey, brad by Making Memories, ribbon by American Crafts, pop dots.

No comments: