Sunday, May 27, 2007

One more challenge card


This is my last for the AP challenge #4. There are a TON of entries over on the AP blog. Have you made a card yet? For this one I decided to layer my circle punch to give it a little extra "punch" by placing two scallop circles of different colors together. I like this way of highlighting the scallop a lot. I have tried inking edges and sometimes get too much on it or not enough and I've done the colored dot on each scallop, which I also like. But this is really quite easy, and is a great way to use up scraps! I have lots and lots of those, too, so I will probably keep doing it.
Card info: pretty little paper, image and sentiment by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill and other scraps, ribbon from my supply, pop dots and Sakura stardust pen.

1 comment:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Oh I love the contrast of the black n white on this! Very nice! Thanks for playing Elena!