Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I happened to just have this lying around


I am trying to get ahead of my card "needs", which usually means birthday and thank you cards. This was a birthday card I made a while ago. I have probably seen these mod dots cards stamped with letters before, but I don't remember seeing one with the word birthday on it. I love the little circle punches - just too cute, right? This could easily be considered a neutral gender card, so it is always nice to have those on hand. I am going to work a little more tonight on some cards, so I hope to have more to share soon!
Card info: notecard, polka dot alpha, and twinkle sticker by A Muse, circle punches, ribbon from Michaels, pop dot, stickles, markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really neat idea!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Ooohhh I LOVE this card! Great job!