Monday, May 21, 2007

Flashback...A*MUSE A*PALOOZA 2006


I love to make my holiday cards to send to friends and family, even though my husband says I should take a year off and just send a photo card. I don't think I could do it! I try to start early every year and having the holiday release during AP 2006 was like Christmas in July! It was the kick in the pants I needed to get working on cards, especially since I was pregnant and due in October, so the majority of cards had to be done before then. Last year I made a few different designs and I plan to share a couple of those soon. Here is a picture of some of the stamps I bought last July (the yellow stickies are my masks - I save them as long as the paper is sticky).
If you didn't get a chance to participate in AP last year, you are in for a treat this year! On the A*MUSE A*PALOOZA website you can see what stores are participating. And some very lucky people will get to see A Muse owner Linda Carnell and A Muse designer Julie Ebersole!!! Last year Linda was here in Virginia and she was great; so lucky you, stampers in Sacramento!!!! I am looking forward to the events at Angela's in July :)

No comments: